1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of the users’ personal data is Agencja Rozwoju Aglomeracji Wrocławskiej Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław, address: pl. Solny 14, 50-062 Wrocław, for which the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register keeps the company’s documentation, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000248319, NIP 8971710346, with the fully paid-up share capital of PLN 34 094 990,00, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
The Administrator attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data of the Service users and, with due diligence, selects and applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data. The Administrator shall protect personal data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, as well as against their processing in violation of the applicable provisions of law. The Administrator has implemented a data protection policy.
2. Purposes and basis of processing
The Controller processes user information in accordance with the law, including in particular the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “RODO”).
The use of the website does not require the user to register. In some situations, the provision of personal data may be required in order to access a specific service, for example when using the contact form or the form for adding a startup. In this case, failure to provide data will prevent correspondence.
The Administrator processes data of the Website users in connection with the legally justified interest in the form of: technical support of the Website, correspondence and responding to enquiries of users sent on their initiative (Article 6 (1) (f) RODO). The Administrator also processes the data of Website users who have expressed their wish to receive the newsletter on the basis of their consent to the processing of data for this purpose (Article 6(1)(a) RODO).
In addition, the Administrator processes other user data related to the use of the Website, which are anonymised and do not have the nature of personal data (details in section 6 below).
If personal data are processed for purposes other than those listed above, users shall be informed of this separately.
3. Recipients of data
In the course of performing various tasks and projects carried out by means of or through the Service, the Administrator shall cooperate with third parties, including in particular the Wrocław Municipality, and may provide it with administered personal data.
In addition, users’ personal data may be shared with the following entities:
- employees and associates of the Administrator who have been authorised to process personal data;
- public authorities to which the data may be disclosed due to the proceedings in progress and on the basis of the applicable legal provisions;
- entities cooperating with the Administrator, such as law firms, IT services, translation offices
- public authorities to which the data may be disclosed due to ongoing proceedings and on the basis of applicable laws;
- entities processing data collected by the Service on the basis of concluded entrustment agreements, such as entities hosting the website.
- public entities such as: Lower Silesian Intermediate Body, Marshal of Lower Silesian Voivodship and minister competent for regional development.
The Administrator uses the services of Google Ireland Ltd. (“Google”), whereby Google obtains this data as a processor and thus is not entitled to use it for its own purposes. More information about Google’s processing of the data can be obtained from the following links:
In view of the above, the Controller may transfer personal data to third countries. Standard contractual clauses (Article 46 RODO) apply as an adequate safeguard. More information on this is published here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu_en.
4. Retention period
The personal data provided by the User will be stored for the following periods:
- dispatch of newsletters and possible processing of other data on the basis of consent – in the case of withdrawal of consent, the data will be deleted immediately, no later than 5 working days from the date of notification, unless there is another basis for their processing for another purpose; then the withdrawal of consent will be equivalent to the cessation of processing for the purpose for which consent was granted;
- personal data related to the application of the startup – until the removal of the entry about the startup in the Service (a request to remove the entry is treated as a request to remove the data);
- personal data processed for the purpose of correspondence and responding to users’ enquiries – for a period of 24 months from the date of the last message exchanged in the contact thread.
5. Rights of the data subject
The user who has provided his/her personal data shall have the following rights:
- access to the content of their data, the purposes and means of their processing
- rectification of the data,
- restriction of data processing,
- erasure of data,
- data portability,
- to object to the processing.
In addition to the rights referred to above, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data provided by you on this basis at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing, which the Administrator performed before its withdrawal. The Administrator, in the case of becoming aware of the withdrawal of consent, will immediately take action to delete the data stored in the absence of any other legal basis for their processing.
The User may exercise the rights referred to above by contacting the Administrator using the contact details specified in point 7 below.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they consider that the processing of the data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the law in force, in particular the provisions of RODO.
The Service automatically collects data contained in cookies. Cookies are understood to be computer data, in particular text files, stored in the users’ terminal equipment and intended for use on the website. Cookies are used by the Administrator solely for the purpose of operating the Website, including to recognise the User’s device and display the Website pages in a manner tailored to the User’s individual needs, as well as to create anonymous Website statistics and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Website use.
The User may give his/her consent to the saving of cookies by indicating his/her consent in the dialog concerning cookies immediately after the Service is loaded by the browser. The User’s consent to save cookies is voluntary.
The User may, in any case, block the installation of cookies, delete permanent cookies or otherwise modify the conditions for storing or receiving cookies, using the appropriate options of his/her Internet browser, with the reservation that disabling cookies in the browser may cause difficulties in using the Website.
7. Final remarks
Agencja Rozwoju Aglomeracji Wrocławskiej S.A.
pl. Solny 14