- organise and support local and countrywide tech events;
- network the ecosystem: startups, big companies, investors, business institutions, academia and media;
- promote Wroclaw startups success stories;
- share a unique local startup base;
- provide business with valuable content and foster knowledge sharing;
- work on the city’s economic promotion and attract foreign investors;
- create and develop many recognizable brands such as @Invest in Wroclaw, @Startup Wroclaw, @Study in Wroclaw, @Wroclaw.pl, @Visit Wroclaw, and @Made in Wroclaw.
The Wroclaw Agglomeration Development Agency is a company established in 2005, owned by the Wroclaw Commune and 29 local governments from the agglomeration.
Our activities are focused on many areas of the functioning of Wroclaw and the surrounding municipalities, contributing to tightening cooperation and building a strong economic position and image of the Wroclaw agglomeration.